Law & Wise - competent assistance to businessmen in disputes with FAS
It is possible to appeal against the decision of FAS / OFAS by filing a lawsuit to court. As practice shows, legal proceedings are a painstaking, lengthy and time-consuming work, so in most cases, entrepreneurs need qualified assistance from a lawyer who will file an appeal against the FAS decision and represent the client’s interests in court.
Law & Wise experts specialize in antitrust law, successfully solving the problems of small and medium sized businesses. In order to reach a positive decision on appealing against the FAS / FAS decision, our lawyers:
- thoroughly study the FAS decision to include your company in the "blacklist";
- analyze the circumstances of the case, highlighting the mitigating circumstances;
- gather the necessary documentation, attaching it as evidence of the incompetence of FAS decision;
- make a request / claim to appeal the decision to court;
- protect the client’s interests in court;
- in case of a negative decision of the commercial court, appeal against it to a higher court instance.