What issues can we help your company to solve?
The list of documents that should be submitted to the Federal Antimonopoly Service or its territorial bodies, as well as for participation in public procurement, is regulated by Federal Law No. 44-FZ dated April 5, 2013 "On the contractual system in the field of procurement of goods, works and municipal services needs", Federal Law dated July 26, 2006 No. 135-FZ "On Protection of Competition" and other regulatory legal acts.
A team of highly qualified lawyers from Law & Wise will help avoid multiple irregularities in documentation, and they will:
- Send a request for clarification of information on procurement. Due to this, the bidder will have a kind of “lever” to influence the customer to identify important and relevant information that relates to public procurement, and correct the documentation necessary to participate in the auction.
- Prepare an analytical report on a specific tender, with an analysis of the competitive environment, the amount and number of purchases made by the government customer, as well as cases of significant cost reduction by participants.
- Elaborate and competently draw up a complaint to FAS, which will oblige the customer to adjust the documentation of the auction.
- Make an application on behalf of the legal entity to participate in the competition or auction.
- Prepare and fill out tender documentation with information on materials, equipment necessary for the execution of government contracts, and, if necessary, examine the customer’s proposal for compliance with legal requirements.