How is commercial bankruptcy proceeding?
Lawyers from Law & Wise run the bankruptcy proceedings in accordance with the norms of the Russian legislation (Federal Law "On Insolvency (Bankruptcy)" dated 10.26.2002 No. 127-FZ).
Step-by-step procedure for commercial bankruptcy:
- Our experts will evaluate the possibility of carrying out a bankruptcy procedure, the prospects for liquidation / restoration of the business solvency, and choose the optimal solution. Legal advice and preliminary analysis of documents free of charge!
- Filing a commercial bankruptcy petition to the commercial court.
- Considering the application, appointing the insolvency officer and introducing the monitoring procedure.
- The company’s financial analysis and assessment of the possibility to restore the debtor’s solvency.
- The insolvency officer will collect information about your company's creditors and hold a meeting with them.
- In case of a failure to reach a mutual decision between the debtor and the creditors, the insolvency officer will sell the company’s assets and repay the existing debts.
- You will receive a liquidation certificate of record in the Uniform State Register of Legal Entities about the company new status.