How will we help you in particular?
To declare bankrupt, the debt of a person must exceed 500 thousand rubles and loan payments delayed for more than 3 months. According to statistics, in 2017 over 45 million people in Russia used credit facilities of banks and commercial organizations, and 8 million of them could not cope with their obligations. In other words, they are on the list of potential bankrupts.
Are you on a list of debtors, because you cannot handle the loans? Our experts are ready to help you fix the situation. Lawyers will provide legal protection to the client in the bankruptcy proceedings. For this, we will:
- Analyze the client's case. We will work out a competent strategy to protect the client’s interests, gather the necessary evidence to begin the process of personal bankruptcy.
- Prepare and send the necessary documents for filing for personal bankruptcy to the commercial court, which will lead to legal proceedings.
- Select a financial manager to manage the client’s property, followed by publication of information about the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings in the Unified Federal Register of Bankruptcy Information (UFRBI) and the Kommersant newspaper.
- Represent the client’s interests at the meeting of creditors and biddings for the sale of property.
- Help restructure debt and make creditors’ payments possible and affordable.
- Complete the procedure of personal bankruptcy leading to writing off debts, lifting an attachment of property not subject for sale, as well as removing restrictions on traveling abroad.