When do you need help of a corporate lawyer?
Doing business is fraught with numerous problems, difficulties and risks that a competent lawyer can prevent, based on the norms of current legislation.
Law & Wise experts specialize in working with clients who require competent assistance in corporate law matters. As part of business support, we provide the following services:
- appealing the decisions made at a meeting of shareholders or members of an LLC;
- resolving disputes arising from corporate agreements and relating to the rights and obligations of all the organization’ participants;
- resolving conflicts connected with access to confidential information and external audit relating to the legal entity’s activities;
- protecting the client’s interests in a dispute over the purchase / transfer of participating interests, shares, real estate and other assets in the company;
- challenging interested party transactions and major transactions;
- assisting in disputes related to the mandatory buyout of shares;
- resolving disputes about the exclusion of a participant from the LLC, etc.
Law & Wise legal team will assist you in resolving complex corporate disputes. When assisting the client, we will take into account all the circumstances that led to the conflict, and minimize the risk of disagreement as much as possible.