How do we audit the company?
The main objective of the legal audit of an enterprise is the legal improvement of the legal entity’s activity, supplemented by the formation of a corporate order basis. To achieve this, experts from Law & Wise:
- Audit the concluded contracts of your company to identify possible risks of non-payment and the occurrence of lawsuits.
- Analyze the corporate establishment and consent documentation, based on which the legal entity carries out its economic activities (licenses, approvals, certificates, patents, etc.).
- Develop corporate and other types of documents for the client.
- Provide legal opinion on the status of personnel documentation, papers relating to office work, the contractual base, pointing out errors, inaccuracies, violations of the law, and develop recommendations to eliminate these shortcomings.
- Conduct a due diligence of the ordinances and regulations of state or municipal authorities issued in relation to the company.
- Consider possible problems of compliance with property and non-property rights, including those relating to intellectual property.
- Analyze court cases and enforcement proceedings the client is participating.