Law & Wise - we know a lot about corporate documents!
According to the current legislation, when creating a legal entity, the founders of the company are obliged to develop and adopt corporate documents:
- An application to the registering authority;
- A charter of the legal entity (typical or individual form);
- A decision, protocol on the creation of LLC;
- An agreement on the creation of JSC;
- A corporate agreement (not to be submitted to the registering authority).
Each manager must be aware of the importance of having properly written corporate documentation, since internal documents reflect the company's activities. However, it is worth noting that the documentation should strictly comply with the provisions of the law. That is why you may wish to entrust the preparation of documentation to professionals.
The Law & Wise team is skilled corporate lawyers who specialize in guiding the legal entities activities. Preparing internal documentation we will take into account the nuances of the company's activities in order to achieve economic and legal business security!