Оставить заявку

Judicial Dispute Resolution - Reliable Protection for Your Business!

Failed to resolve a dispute with a contractor in a peaceful way? The only legal method for resolving such a conflict is court proceedings. Law & Wise experts will provide competent support in the judicial process, protecting your interests and achieving optimal decisions in court!

Submit your application

How Do Law & Wise Legal Experts Deal With Judicial Controversy?

Law & Wise team of highly qualified lawyers will take all possible measures to successfully resolve a lawsuit (regardless of the court) and to achieve a positive outcome. For this:

  • We will analyze the client's situation, the main aspects and possible “hidden hazards”,   evaluate the possible risks and make a forecast of the court case outcome.
  • We will develop a strategy for protecting the client’s interests to achieve a positive result in court.

  • We will represent the client’s interests in the commercial, arbitration or general jurisdiction courts.

  • We will receive a writ of execution and organize proceedings enforcing a judgment in the shortest possible time.


What period of time is stipulated by law for the debtor to answer the claim if it is not specified in the contract?

See the answer

The period during which a party has a right to file a claim after compliance with the pre-trial procedure is 30 days. Thus, when responding to a claim, you need to act quickly, considering the time of sending the letter by mail. Therefore, we recommend sending the response within 3-5 days from the date of receipt of the claim, and for greater efficiency, duplicating the answer by e-mail.

In which cases may the court appoint an expert examination?

See the answer

As a rule, the court appoints the expert examination at the request or with the consent of one of the parties. However, the court reserves the right to appoint an expert examination on its own initiative in case law prescribes it and / or there is a place of falsification of the submitted documents, and a repeated or additional expert examination is required.

I am not satisfied with the work of the judge. Can I replace him?

See the answer

Of course, law provides the possibility of challenging the judge. However, it is not an easy task to replace a judge during the trial. There are two causes for replacement: direct (kinship, service dependence on the participants of the process, etc.) and indirect (for example, personal interest in the outcome of the case).

The court refused to accept the application, what to do?

See the answer

First of all, you need to find out the reason. Refusal to accept the claim by the court can be appealed by filing a private complaint to a higher judicial authority, which made an order.

Ask your question

Submit your application

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy и Terms of Service.