Law & Wise – comprehensive support of executive proceedings until the debt is paid!
The Law & Wise law office experts undertake consistent actions to protect the client’s interests at the stage of the enforcement proceedings:
- Analyze information about the debtor (liabilities, assets, information about the founders and beneficiaries of companies, the history of litigations and enforcement proceedings, financial (accounting) statements) free of charge.
- Provide the client with an opinion on the results of the analysis and a forecast of the recovery possibility and further actions. Propose possible ways of debt collection (bankruptcy of a company, imposing secondary liability on managers, etc.).
- Receive executive documents and send them to the appropriate institution (bank, bailiffs, and financial authorities).
- Initiate enforcement proceedings and impose injunction.
- Supervise the work of bodies that execute judicial acts on a debt recovery.
- If necessary, make an appeal against the actions of officials in higher authorities and courts.