What are the necessary documents for commercial bankruptcy?
Federal Law No. 127-FZ dd. October 26, 2002 regulates the issue related to commercial bankruptcy. This regulatory legal document stipulates the required documents to be submitted to the authorized body to initiate commercial bankruptcy. You cannot independently prepare a package of documents, right? Contact the Law & Wise Office for help - we will definitely help you!
When providing services we will:
- Audit the required primary documentation to identify possible risks, including bringing the general director, chief accountant, founders and beneficiaries to secondary liability.
- Carry out the necessary preparatory measures for the bankruptcy proceedings, including pre-action and claim-related work with creditors and debtors.
- Prepare a bankruptcy petition and initiate a bankruptcy case in court.
- Carry out, if possible, a fast-track and simplified bankruptcy procedure.
- Monitor the actions of the insolvency officer and, appeal if necessary, his actions.
- Help to carry out an inventory of the organization’s property and assessment of its value submitting a report to the authorized bodies.
- Complete the bankruptcy proceedings, obtain a certificate of the company’s removal from the Uniform State Register of Legal Entities and deposit the documents in the archive.