List of required documents for going to court
If we analyze the modern civil procedural legislation and Arbitrazh procedure code, we can understand that the legislator has different requirements for the package of documents to be sent to a commercial court or a court of general jurisdiction:
- The commercial court requires that along with the application, to enclose evidence that a copy of the claim with the attachments was sent to the persons (participants of the conflict situation), in most cases with attachment of documents confirming compliance with the pre-trial dispute resolution procedure.
- To apply to the courts of general jurisdiction, the plaintiff sends a claim with the number of copies equal to the number of persons participating in the case, straight to the appropriate judicial authority.
Often, at the stage of independent preparation of conductive documents, people make certain mistakes, which often lead to the court refusing to initiate a case. The complaint of the plaintiff is not considered, and sometimes even dismissed. It is simple to avoid such a situation - you need to ask help from the Law & Wise experts, who:
- conduct a legal examination of documents that confirm the right to file a claim;
- collect the necessary documents confirming the origin of a dispute (subject and cause of action);
- assist to collect other necessary documentation, especially if the immediate party of the lawsuit is the tax authorities or other government agencies;