Say «no» to patterned documents!
Often legal entities need to draw up a document at the earliest to sign in short order an agreement with partners, contractors and suppliers. To do this, they resort to template documents, samples of which are available on the Web. However, in practice, most contracts and agreements, personnel documents and local regulations posted on the Web are not only irrelevant, but also contain a number of errors and inaccuracies that can cause serious financial damage to the company.
One can avoid such situations, especially in cases where non-standard documents are required, only by contacting professional lawyers. Do you need help? Lawyers of Law & Wise will prepare and draft the documents, the design and content of which will meet the requirements of current legislation. We will help to make:
- a draft agreement or an amendment to the agreement;
- local regulations: orders, staff schedule, job descriptions, etc.;
- regulations on the protection of personal data, on trade secrets;
- corporate documents: minutes of meetings of participants and shareholders, decisions, orders, lists, registers, etc.;
- claims, business letters, notifications, pretrial claims;
- petitions, a request for obtaining information from the Uniform State Register of Legal Entities, Uniform State Register of Real Estate Rights and Transactions, SRO and share registry;
- applications, petitions, requests, complaints to law enforcement and judicial authorities;
- claims, responses to claims and other court documents.