- antitrust law.
In 2011, he graduated from Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University (civil and business law), in 2015, the European Studies Institute MGIMO (U) Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (specialization Law of the European Union).
In 2010, he began his career as a legal assistant in a manufacturing and construction company. In 2011, he continued to work as a legal adviser to a law firm, represented the interests of the employer in the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation on challenging a non-regulatory legal act according to the rules of the first instance. In autumn 2011, he continued his career as a lawyer at the Central Office of the Federal Treasury. During his work in civil service, he represented the interests of a state body in courts and carried out methodological work in the field of organizing the execution of judicial acts. As a member of working groups, he participated in business meetings at the Russian Federation Supreme Arbitrazh Court, the Ministry of Finance of Russia, the FSSP of Russia and the Federal Treasury. That also included his direct involvement in the implementation of the “Electronic Executive Document” Project of the Federal Treasury and the Moscow City Court in order to improve and modernize the execution of judicial acts on stages of their enforcement proceedings. He participated in the development of a new version of Chapter 24.1 of the Russian Federation Budget Code and amendments to court procedural legislation and legislation on law enforcement proceedings (Federal Law No. 41-FZ of March 8, 2015 "On Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation”).
In May 2015 along with Denis Dubovik he founded Law & Wise law bureau.
Ilya Kirillov’s achievements as a member of the Law & Wise team:
- settled disputes for the amount of more than 23 million rubles in the interests of an international cargo carrier;
- developed a litigation strategy for companies in the field of IT, education and production;
- monitored bankruptcy of a company that had a debt exceeding 400 million rubles;
- as a member of Law & Wise law bureau team along with Denis Dubovik 8 bankruptcy cases, 15 antitrust disputes, and 82 court cases have been resolved for 3 years.
In 2012, he graduated from the Russian Academy of Justice under the Supreme Court and the Supreme Arbitrazh Court (civil law specialization). In 2015 - the European Studies Institute MGIMO (U) Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (specialization Law of the European Union).
He started his career in 2011 as an intern at the Directorate of the professional participants’ activities regulation in the securities market of the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia Central Office. In 2012, he continued to work as a judge assistant of the judicial division for civil cases of the Moscow City Court appeals instance. In 2014 he moved from a state service to a law firm and defended its interests in courts. During his work he took part in more than 100 court sessions. He participated in bankruptcy cases considerations of banking organizations and medium-sized industrial enterprises. He participated in protecting interests of both creditors and debtors in those projects including separate and related disputes.
In May 2015 along with Ilya Kirillov he founded Law & Wise law bureau.
Denis Dubovik’s achievements as a member of the Law & Wise team:
- protected interests of a small business enterprise in its consumer dispute with a customer - the head of the group of companies of the Forbes-200 list. He managed to prove the plaintiff’s abuse of right and reduce the amount of penalties in court for the construction contract delay by more than 15 million rubles. (i.e. 90%);
- a successful appeal to the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of the Moscow City Court decision on the liquidation of the NGO “Stop Ham” (according to the APC of the Russian Federation). As a result the judgment was reversed, the public organization was reinstated to the Register and resumed its activity;
- judicial protection of the exclusive trademark right of the German company-producer, violated by the parallel import of its goods in the Russian Federation;
- monitored bankruptcy of a company that had a debt exceeding 400 million rubles;
- along with Ilya Kirillov and the Law & Wise law bureau team 8 bankruptcy cases, 15 antitrust disputes, and 82 court cases have been resolved for 3 years.
12 years of successful legal practice including audit and consulting companies, state unitary enterprises.
9 years of practice as an insolvency officer, more than 100 business and individual bankruptcy proceedings have been conducted.
Higher legal education degree of the Chuvash State University, expert in civil law.
Successfully completed Presidential managers’ training program.
Annually upgraded skills as an insolvency officer required by the Federal Law "On insolvency (bankruptcy)".
Ph.D. law degree-seeking student.
Professional interests: support of projects in international commerce as well as investment and trade activities with indirect participation of government and other public institutions.
Candidate of Law Sciences, head of the master’s program "Management of the enterprise foreign trade activities" IOM RANEPA under the President of the Russian Federation”.
He started professional activities in the corporate law field in the Finconsult LTD consulting company in 2008. He continued his legal career in 2010 in Tashir GC where he expanded his professional interests and competencies in contractual and financial law areas and as an expert in assessing financial risks of an enterprise’s project activity.
He defended his thesis work for a Candidate of Legal Sciences degree: the topic "Legal property status of the Russian Federation abroad". In 2014, he was invited to Breigom Young University (Utah), United States, to work as a specialist in international financial and private law. From that time and over next several years he carried out professional activities in the USA (Chicago, Salt Lake City, New York), Poland (Warsaw) and Spain (Valencia).
He speaks fluent English, Spanish and Polish.
As a result, during that period of his foreign professional work in cooperation with trade and other foreign missions of Russia he successfully implemented studies of foreign economic activities of state and extra-budgetary public organizations.
He returned to Russia in 2017 and began to cooperate with the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation. In cooperation with the Russian Export Centre, he developed and implemented a federal educational project in the field of export support in the Russian Federation.
During his professional development in the field of export-import activities, he successfully structured and managed more than 25 international transactions for export / import of various products (USA, China, South Korea, Spain, CIS countries). He advises clients on companies’ registration in foreign jurisdictions, organizes the negotiation process and protects clients' interests in negotiations with foreign partners, successfully provides legal support and manages the process of implementing export-import projects.
In 2016, he received a bachelor's degree in law from Omsk Dostoevsky State University (specialization "civil law"). In 2018, he graduated from the National Research University Higher School of Economics (Moscow).
He started his career in 2014 as an assistant of a private lawyer. He handled civil cases as a legal representative. From 2014 to 2016, he advised residents of Omsk and Omsk Region in the framework of a program to provide free legal assistance to socially unprotected citizens.
He had been working as a lawyer in consulting companies since 2016 and since 2017 at the Law & Wise law bureau.
- 37 court cases were successfully completed in arbitration and general jurisdiction;
- as a part of the enforcement proceedings 26 projects have been completed totaling more than 49 million rubles;
- as a project manager he successfully provides legal support to an international logistics company;
- 5 atypical cases with contradictory jurisprudence and complex legal nature were implemented.
Winner of the Vladimir Potanin Foundation scholarship contest.
Professional and scientific interests are in the sphere of legal regulation of proceedings in arbitrazh courts.
- antitrust law;
- corporate law.
In 2018 she graduated from the Moscow Kutafin State Law Academy as a magister in "Judicial protection of the citizens’ and organizations’ rights". In 2016, she got an additional professional education in the field of public procurement management in Solovyov Institute of the HSE.
In 2013, she began her career as an assistant judge in the court of general jurisdiction. In 2015, she continued her career in the state customer’s contract service. She got significant experience in resolving issues in the field of public procurement management at the federal level. She participated in a legal audit of government customers for their activities’ compliance with contract system legislation. She supervised projects on advising entrepreneurs in procurement procedures support.
- more than 1,200 procurement procedures in various areas and industries were carried out during her work in the state customer’s contract service;
- successful representation of the customer’s interests in 22 antitrust disputes and court cases;
- no complaints about the customer’s violation of the contract system law.
In 2018 she joined the Law & Wise Law Firm team.
- corporate law.
He studied at the Higher School of Economics National Research University, St. Petersburg’s branch, as part of the undergraduate program in jurisprudence. He took an active part in the university’s scientific life. He has certificates of participation in international legal competitions and conferences (Model WTO, Competition them. F. Jessup).
He joined the Law & Wise Law Firm team in 2018.
- concurrent management of more than 35 civil cases in commercial courts and courts of general jurisdiction;
- together with leading lawyers of the bureau participated in the development of a legal position in the international dispute on the application of the arbitration clause of the Geneva Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road of 1956.
- a legal rationale for the business model of alcoholic beverages international import in the framework of opening new markets for the client’s office.